I can’t believe it’s only a day away!
To remind you, I will run three promos on three consecutive days between 26-28 November. There was going to be a fourth, but I’d messed up and did not follow up on it. Proof that you have to have a plan and write things down.
Speaking of plans, I just heard an awesome quote along the lines of “The difference between confidence and arrogance is a plan.” So let me lay out my plan on getting Shizzle, Inc to #1 in Amazon’s Satire Bestseller List this weekend:
- 26 November. We start with Robin Reads targeted mail-out. Cost: $25.
- 27 November. There might be some sales generated by Robin Reads, hopefully supported by Indie Book promo. Cost: $25.
- 28 November – we finish off with a biggie – a proven performer, Book Gorilla. Cost: $50.
I am so excited about it that I will be posting live sales charts throughout the weekend on twitter. So, if you are interested, and are not yet following me – follow @spokeana on Twitter now! You don’t want to miss the races!
This is the current sales chart:
And here are the current rankings:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #314,319 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #650 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Satire
- #654 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > American
- #1188 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women’s Fiction > Action & Adventure
Let’s see what happens tomorrow!